• Worked on Statistical monitoring of DT activities and Scrambling code collisions analysis
• Responsible for automation of 4G network rollout process.
• Provided automation tools using excel and analyzed ways to successfully reduce human error.
• Lead the team as well as performed analysis to identify and diagnose common faults and symptoms according to established processes and procedures to ensure network up time.
• Other responsibilities included Emergency Response Team, Product Line Maintenance and
reducing downtime while enhancing KPI’s performing statistical analysis....
• Received on-site experience, along with knowledge transfer at Ericsson Headquarter, Texas.
• Provided technical assistance to the team such as Smart Laptop (Black-Box UNIX platform
tool) and Smart Rollout Support a mobile application used for drive testing.
• Created solution designs and restructured complicated software and technology documentation utilizing multiple techniques to make the integration process robust.
• Validated new technology rollout in consultation with the customer to ensure system integrity,
performance, reliability and maintainability as per 3GPP standards....
Coursework includes but not Limited to:*Introduction to Data Analytics*Data Mining*Marketing Analytics*Data Visualization*Data Analysis and Decision Making *Linear and Nonlinear Models*Statistical and Predictive Analytics*Capstone project**Workshops on Deep learning, R, Python, SAS, Linux, etc.