- Implemented a payment system in PHP for delivering tokenized credit card information directly to point-of-sale systems at bars and restaurants.
- Designed the backend infrastructure in PHP for users to split tabs at bars in-app.
- Redesigned a real-time stats-tracking tool to determine number of listeners at a given minute, adding scalability and flexibility to an older system.
- Used the HyperLogLog algorithm (developed by Flajolet et al.) to both increase the speed of the
system and reduce memory used.
Research Associate, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Worked with Professor Ken Regan, one of the world's leading experts in chess data analysis. My main projects were translating data modules from Perl to Python, and conducting data analyses in
Python of chess engine performance during middlegame and endgame positions.
- Developed documentation for MasterCard's Java Software Development Kits, giving third party developers more information on how to leverage MasterCard technology in their own applications.
- Designed SharePoint site to assist in document sharing among MDES employees and enhance
presentation of the MDES product to employees across the company.