• Led the client experience on insights, strategy, and experience design projects for clients including Google Play, Google for Education, Melinda Gates' Executive Office, the Surfrider Foundation and NWEA.• Cultivated relationships, opportunities and leads that generated new business with existing clients. Authored SOWs and negotiated as a partner.• Led the client relationship for a project portfolio valued at $1M. Earned an above-average Net Promoter Score from clients and colleagues while maintaining an average profit margin of 57% - 65%.• Leveraged project management savvy to navigate ambiguity with clients, stakeholders and colleagues using diplomatic, nurturing and direct communication and adapting approaches to the work.• Designed and facilitated client workshops, meetings and work sessions for 2- 40 participants.
November 2018 - December 2019 (1 year and 2 Months)
• Led the scoping, resourcing, team management and creative process for insights, strategy, and experience design projects valued from $50K to $800K.• Managed the successful delivery of over $1M in revenue with an average gross profit margin of 57% - 65%.• Led the project management team to help junior staff advance in their careers and streamline processes to improve project delivery efficiencies.
• Led the scoping, resourcing, team management and creative process for insights, strategy, and experience design projects.• Managed the successful delivery of over $750K in revenue with an average gross profit margin 57% - 65%.
Frida Steele is my company and the umbrella of which I have operated project-based work for the last 4 years. Clients include: Context PartnersUnder Solen Media CBS InteractiveTwo Parts ZIA for Buildings LONG Building TechnologiesUniversity of Utah
• Logistics project manager for CNET’s marketing programming at the Consumer Electronics Show, North American International Auto Show and Mobile World Congress.• Covered for two women on maternity leave.
• Collaboratively built and executed the creative vision for events (pop-up, food, beer, wine and maker events).• Produced events for 10-25,000 guests.• Mentored event coordinators in both professional development and job performance, providing autonomy and opportunities.
February 2014 - October 2015 (1 year and 9 Months)
• Produced proposals for K-12 schools interested in energy services work. Brought in $30,000 in sales during first month.• Led 7 green building certification projects, coordinating and organizing teams of engineers, architects, contractors to meet USGBC performance standards.
December 2012 - February 2015 (2 Years and 3 Months)
• Developed the website for the Foundry, a business accelerator at the University of Utah. Created a website that communicates their program’s method and related outcomes.• Produced the educational videos and provided administrative support.
The Global Energy Management program is a Masters of Science in the Business School at CU Denver. The degree is essentially an industry specific MBA or an "energy MBA". The degree included the classic MBA classes with an energy focus and additional science classes specific to the energy industry.
• Created a green building certification program for 120 buildings with team of 6. Coordinated internal quality control process.• Developed and implemented a webinar training series for 150 participants in the LEED EB program.
BuyWell International was a fair trade coffee company started by some friends of mine in college. At BuyWell, I helped in early days by conducting market research, writing sections of the business plan and strategic planning for entering new market sectors.