- Transforming the way we think about reporting in Deloitte Advisory by enabling real-time data access to leadership which leads to quicker insights (leveraging Tableau for dashboards/ reporting)
- Providing leaders with actional intel to enable swift digestion of innovative solutions along with
maturity and applicability to industries, sectors and client scenarios
- Collaborating with Finance, Operations, and Talent to develop a fully integrated business model to
ensure efficiency across these areas
Insights Strategy Manager & Tableau Developer, CIO Program
- Provided a capability to exchange information in an efficient and timely manner (between Clients/ Account Teams/ CIO Program Team). Experience working and managing resources in a virtual
- Utilized Salesforce & Tableau software for data mining, analysis, and presentation. Dev...
December 2014 - April 2017 (2 Year(s) and 5 months)
Manager, Governance, Risk & Regulatory Strategies, Banking Industry
- Assessment of risk governance practices measured against relevant bank supervisory guidance and leading practices (e.g. Enterprise Risk Assessment Process, New Product Approval Process, Risk
Reporting, Committee Structure, etc.)
- Prepared periodic program status/progress reports. Assisting with building out roadm...
July 2011 - November 2014 (3 Year(s) and 5 months)
- Involved in the establishment of the Operational Risk Policy & Procedures (per Parent Company guidelines, U.S. regulations, and Basel Directives)
- Provided assistance to Risk Champions on how to assess Operational Risk and how to use the
Management of Operational Risk System (MOR)...
-Managed a sales process by qualifying prospects, establishing relationships & identifying opportunities.
-Assisted with the planning and development of direct marketing and data-related projects.
-Handled client relationship management process through the use of CRM tool (SalesFo...
Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.Prep your data for analysis.Combine data sources using data blending.Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins.Make your visualizations perform as well as possible using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient connection methods.Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.Implement efficiency tips and tricks.Use Tableau Server in a basic way to share your visualizations.