IMDb is the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content, reaching a combined mobile and web audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors.
5 things you probably do not know about IMDb:
• IMDb was founded in Bristol
• IMDb is the #1 movie website in the world with a combined web and mobile audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors
• IMDb has both a growing software engineering center and a data quality team based in central Bristol
• IMDb has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon.com for over 19 years
• IMDb (an Amazon Subsidiary) is located in Seattle, Bristol, New York and Santa Monica
Interested in working at IMDb? Check out our jobs page: http://www.amazon.jobs/imdb
We are posting new jobs all the time, so check back regularly for new opportunities.