Digital transformation improves enterprises’ cost-efficiency, time to market, customer experience, and revenue through better data management. Hitachi Data Systems uses data to power the digital enterprise.
Hitachi Data Systems Facts at a Glance:
• A wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd.
• Founded in 1989.
• Over 6,000 employees worldwide.
• Business in more than 100 countries.
• Headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
• Customers include more than 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 100.
• Broad portfolio with cloud, data analytics, data protection, infrastructure and applications.
Hitachi, Ltd. Facts at a Glance:
• Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), head-quartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company.
• Founded in 1910.
• Approximately 335,000 employees worldwide.
• More than 950 subsidiaries.
• #1 worldwide for patent applications in big data analysis foundation technology.
• Number 79 in the 2016 FORTUNE® Global 500.
• Total sales for fiscal 2015 (ended on March 31, 2016): US$88.8 billion.